This our number one choice for trading pins.
Etched Lapel Pins are:
- Great Quality
- Light in weight
- Great logo detail
How are Etched Lapel Pins made?
- An image of your design is transferred from a photographic negative onto the surface of the metal. Same principle as pictures taken by camera.
- Your design is then etched into the brass using an acid-reaction process.
When should I use Etched Lapel Pins?
- Your pin logo has really fine detail
- Your logo does not have color gradients. (or they are not necessary)
- Your pin design has in between 1 and 5 colors.Up to 5 free colors!!!
How much do Etched Lapel Pins cost?
The price for your etched trading pin will depend on factors as:
- Pin Size
- Order quantity
- Number of colors on your design
- Use of accessory pins