Using off-set printing, just like the team’s uniforms, printed lapel pins are produced under strict quality control to ensure your trading pin design will be as faithful to your log as you want it to.
Printed Pins are:
- Great Looking
- Awesome Quality
- Light in weight
- Perfection in logo detail
How are Printed Lapel Pins made?
- An image of your design is transferred from a photographic negative onto the surface of the metal. Same principle as pictures taken by camera.
- Your design is then etched into the brass using an acid-reaction process.
When should I use Printed Pins?
- Your pin logo has color gradients.
- You need to have your trading pins to be made as close as possibly to your team logo.
How much do Printed Trading Pins cost?
The price for your printed trading pin will depend on factors as:
- Pin Size
- Order quantity
- Number of colors on your design
- Use of accessory pins